Follow Me On Twitter!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD (The stupid plan that viz media made part 2)

Naruto on Adult Swim time! But to promote it, Naruto reruns have to air first and then Naruto Shippuden. We should not let this go on this channel. As of the tenth Naruto Shippuden episode before making my YouTube based on this topic, I have completely stopped watching it. I couldn't stomach it in anymore. I'm not accessed to a computer everytime, and it would be a waste of time buying a DVD in this struggling economy. Something will happen, protest will go in motion, it shouldn't be on this channel- DISNEY XD any longer- keep praying for a miracle. Watch my following video, The Letter to Viz Media (For disappointed fans of Naruto: Shippuden) 

No comments:

Post a Comment